DISTAV, in line with Genoa University, encourages the full participation in educational and training activities of students with special needs and specific learning disorders (DSA).
The relevant figures are:
The Disability and DSA Support Services Sector (Settore servizi di supporto alla disabilità e agli studenti con DSA).
Orientation, tutoring and career service area
Career service and support services for disability and students with DSA Piazza della Nunziata, 6 - 3rd floor
Tel. +39 010 209 51530 Tel. +39 010 209 51966 Tel. +39 010 209 5646
Web page: https://unige.it/disabilita-dsa
the Rector Delegate for University inclusion of students with disabilities and with DSA, Prof. Mirella Zanobini - email@example.com
The Department Contact Person, Prof. Sara Ferrando - firstname.lastname@example.org
The services provided are
- informative/knowing Individual interviews
- Person accompaniment
- Augmentative and alternative communication, facilitated communication (WOCE)
- Italian sign language interpreting (LIS)
- Entrusting on loan of aids and software
- Compensatory tools and dispensatory measures
- Peer tutoring and educational peer tutoring
- Other specific support services to be activated as needed
Activation of these services can be requested as indicated here https://unige.it/disabilita-dsa/studenti-disabilit%C3%A0-informazioni-u…
and in any case can be discussed and planned with the reference figures listed above.
Other useful information can be found at the link https://unige.it/disabilita-dsa